Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Magic Number of Claude Giroux

Not a lot to write about when the Flyers are tanking.  I must have read about the "tragic number 11" in at least 10 different articles this week.

So I decided to read up on numerology, hoping to find a magic number.  (What else am I supposed to do with 9 games left, a Cold War between Berube and Mason, and cryptic accounts of a players-only meeting that occurred about 30 games too late?)

For your consideration, I present a brief and admittedly amateur analysis of our captain Claude Giroux's Number 28, which seemed appropriate given the number of idiots wanting to rip the "C" off of his sweater.

We start, of course, with number 28, which apparently is the number 10, but with "more compassion and tolerance."  In turn, the number 10 "enhances all the qualities of the 1."  Slightly vague, but wait, stay with me:

A 10 is "a powerful leader, sharply focused, and streamlined for success.  It can be ruthless in the pursuit of its goals.  It can become a dominating tyrant."  

Sounds like a perfect captain to me!  

And it gets better, because the number 1 "is masculine, progressive, courageous, and rebellious in a constructive way."  

Wow!  We've seen that NUMBER 28 before, folks, and I surely hope to see him again.  G, please stay away from golf clubs and cop butts this off season:


Thanks to decoz.com and numerology.com for educating me.
YouTube video posted by GalNasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment